Formula 10.0.6, Picture Perfect Day, Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen, 2.54 fl oz (75 ml)
- Guava + Vitamin C
This lightweight moisturizer provides hydration and sun protection in one. Super-fruit guava refines pores and promotes clear skin, while Vitamin C moisturizes and smoothes. An everyday must-have for perfectly protected and balanced skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Octyl Salicylate 3.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glycerin, dimethicone, ceteth-20, triacontanyl pvp, sorbitan stearate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, sodium pca, ethylhexylglycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, ascorbyl palmitate, disodium edta. R06-18|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.