Fisherman's Friend, Menthol Cough Suppressant Lozenges, Sugar Free, Honey-Lemon, 40 Lozenges
- Sugar Free
- EST. 1865
- Contains 2 Bags of 20 Lozenges
- Occasional minor sore throat
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Adults and children 2 years of age and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Menthol 5.52 mg||Cough suppressant/oral anesthetic.|
Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame K, citric acid, honey lemon flavor, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, sucralose.
Contains no ingredient made from a gluten - containing grain (wheat, barley or rye).
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition:
- Sore throat is severe, lasts more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.