First Honey, Manuka Bandages, 12 Adhesive Bandages
- Medical Grade Manuka Honey
- Skin Friendly Adhesive Bandages
- The Natural Choice in First Aid Care
Layer of Manuka Honey
- Effectively saturates wound
Honey Potency Rating
- For pain free application and remove
Moist Wound Environment
- Conducive to healing
First-Aid Treatment for Minor Abrasions, Lacerations, Minor Cuts, Minor Scalds and Burns
- Clean affected area, then dry thoroughly.
- Treat wound with First Honey® Sterile Honey Ointment.
- Cover affected area with First Honey® Manuka Dressing.
Contradictions: Do not use on patients with known sensitivity to honey. Minor stinging may be experienced due to osmotic action and/or the low pH of honey. This should be temporary, if pain persists, discontinue use of the dressing and gently irrigate the wound with sterile saline solution.
Although there is no record of increased blood sugar levels in patients with Diabetes due to the use of honey dressings, it is advisable to monitor the levels during use.
For medical emergencies seek professional help.
Not made with natural rubber latex.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.