Eucerin, Sensitive Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 35, Tinted, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Zinc Oxide Protection
- Lightweight Sunscreen Lotion For Face
- Broad Spectrum SPF 35
- Invisibly Blends Into All Skin Tones
- 5 - AOX Shield™ - Antioxidant Defense
- Developed With Dermatologists
- Suitable For Daily Use Under Makeup
- Developed With Dermatologists
- Formulated For Sensitive Skin
- Invisible Finish
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Oil Free
- Non-Comedogenic (Does Not Clog Pores)
- No Octinoxate & Oxybenzone
- Free Of Fragrance, Dyes, Parabens, PABA & Phthalates
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 24%||Sunscreen|
|Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Octyldodecyl Dimer Dilinoleate/Propanediol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Polyester-27, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yellow Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Beeswax, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Black Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Jojoba Esters, Silica, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
- Store this product in upright position.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.