Eucerin, Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion, SPF 15 Sunscreen, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Since 1900
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines
- Non-Comedogenic · Fragrance Free
- Dermatological Skincare
Your skin is much more than your body's protective shield. For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin.
Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15 is a gentle way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as 5 weeks
- Firms and moisturizes for softer, smoother skin
- Can be used alone or under make-up
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, and appropriate for sensitive skin
- helps prevent sunburn
Coenzyme Q10 occurs naturally in the body to defend against the aging process. As you age, the amount of Q10 in your skin decreases. Eucerin helps to replenish this naturally occurring coenzyme which is vital to healthy skin. Together with antioxidant Vitamin E and sunscreen, it helps provide healthy looking skin.
For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: as a doctor
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- the light yellow color is due to the natural color of the ingredients
Water, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl isononanoate, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate SE, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, ubiquinone, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, carbomer, EDTA, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.