EOS, Shea Sunscreen Lip Balm with SPF 15, Lemon Twist, .25 oz (7 g)
- Evolution of Smooth
- Shea Sunscreen Lip Balm
- Sweat & Water Resistant (80 Mins)
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Natural Shea
- Seals in Moisture
- Derma-Tested & Hypoallergenic
- Not Tested on Animals
- Paraben & Phthalate-Free
Uses - Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Beeswax/cera alba (cire d'abeille), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, flavor (aroma), limonene¹, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, citral¹, linalool¹, geraniol¹.
¹Component of Flavor
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Do not use if packaged is damaged.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.