Edward & Sons, Let's Do Organic, Organic Tapioca Starch (Flour), 6 oz (170 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Let's Do...Organic
- For Perfect Cookies...and More!
- Certified Gluten-Free
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by QAI
Let's Do...Organic Tapioca Starch is ideal for thickening sauce or gravies. It is wonderful for baking and an excellent thickener of custards, pudding and pies.
Mix Let's Do...Organic Tapioca Starch with a equal amount of cold liquid until it forms a paste, then whisk it into the liquid you are thickening. Once the slurry is added, cook briefly to remove the starchy flavor. Do not overcook - liquids thickened with tapioca starch will tin again if cooked too long or at too high a temperature.
A versatile starch, tapioca is a dietary staple throughout the tropics and an important ingredient in numerous regional and ethnic cuisines. It is perfect for baker looking for a gluten free starch for their baking needs. Let's Do...Organic Tapioca Starch is traditionally crafted from the roots of tapioca plant. Also known as cassava, manioc or yucca, tapioca is native to South America and the West Indies. It was prized by the Mayans, who were early cultivators of this versatile plant.
Organic certification assures you of sustainable farming practices, which nourish soil, protect biodiversity and provide a premium to farmers. Consistent with our company policy, organic certification also prohibits the use of GMOs, artificial colors, preservatives and other unwelcome ingredients.
Alison's Shortbread Cookies
- 1 lb butter or buttery spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Let's Do...Organic Tapioca Starch
- 3 cups unbleached wheat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350°. Blend butter or buttery spread and sugar until creamy. Add vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix tapioca starch and flour. Add the flour/tapioca blend to wet ingredients until well mixed. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes (or until golden brown).
For variety: Substitute lemon or almond extract for the vanilla. Top with Let's Do...Sprinkelz.
Organic tapioca starch.
Organic tapioca starch is a gluten free food.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container:17|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
Includes 0 g Added Sugars
|Vit. D||0 mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.