Dr. Mercola, Vitamins D3 & K2, 30 Capsules
- Premium Supplements
- 5,000 IU Vitamin D3 - 180 mcg Vitamin K2 (MK-7) Per Capsule
- Dietary Supplement
- Soy Free
Dr Mercola has been providing quality products since 2001.
There is a combination of nutrients that I highly recommend to support your overall health… vitamin D and vitamin K2.
I sought a supplement that supplied both of these nutrients in the optimal doses for my mother, and to my amazement, I couldn’t find one on the market that met my high-quality standards.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work together synergistically – each nutrient aiding the other in its functions. Taken together, the nutrients can effectively support your overall heart health, your vascular (arteries and veins) system, and your respiratory and immune systems. They also help you maintain strong bones, among many other benefits.
My Vitamins D3 & K2 supplement:
- Supplies 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 – the optimal level providing an effective daily dose
- Provides 180 mcg of vitamin K2 as the MK-7 (MenaQ7) form – the optimal level of K2 in the only patented, clinically supported form on the market today to promote healthy, flexible arteries and overall heart health, as well as bone health
- Utilizes vitamin K2 produced from chickpeas – proven to be one of the most bioavailable, stable, and beneficial varieties
- Is soy-free to avoid potential allergen concerns
- Uses only non-bioengineered ingredients
- Employs vegetarian-friendly capsules
- Is free from magnesium stearate – an ingredient added to many supplements that doesn’t provide any health benefits but may be detrimental to your immune system
Plus, with my Vitamins D3 & K2 formula, you only have to take one serving a day, as opposed to multiple times a day with many other formulas that use vitamin K2 as the MK-4 form. With my Vitamins D3 & K2 formula, you get optimal absorption in an easy-to-take, once-a-day capsule serving
Adults, as dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
Rice hull, glycerol monosterate, capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose), maltodextrin, modified starch, sucrose, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary (leaf) extract.
If you are taking anticogulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.