Dr. Mercola, Organic Cotton Ultra Thin Pads, Nighttime with Wings, 10 Pads
- Premium Feminine Care
- ICEA - Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute
- GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard
- Made with Organic Cotton Certified by ICEA Nr. Certificate: GOTS 2010-009
- Produced for NHP by TES-123 in Spain
- Eco Friendly
- Non-GMO Cotton
- Made without Chlorine/Dioxin
All of Dr. Mercola's feminine hygiene products are designed with the comfort of today's active women in mind. Dr. Mercola's Ultra Thin Pads are made with organic cotton, which is required to go through a stringent certification process. You can rest assured that you are receiving a high quality product, which adheres to the following standards to keep the earth and your body safe:
- Made with Organic Cotton - Not made with genetically engineered (GMO) cotton.
- No Chlorine Bleaching - Hydrogen peroxide is used in the cotton cleaning process.
- Unscented - Gentle on the skin.
- Soft Top Layer - Special interlace cover sheet made with organic cotton.
- Winged - For added protection and a secure fit.
- Breathable Cotton - Allowing for added dryness.
- Individually Wrapped - For easy transport and convenient disposal.
Dr. Mercola's Ultra Thin Pads are made to leave you feeling clean, fresh and confident.
- Special interlace cover sheet made with organic cotton.
- Leak control channels.
- Adhesive strip.
- Impermeable, leak protection back layer.
- Absorbent core made with organic cotton.
To use: Remove pad from wrapper. Peel plastic wrap and paper cover from the pad, exposing the adhesive strip. Center onto the panty, push down and fold wings to secure pad into a comfortable position.
To dispose: Remove pad from the panty. Roll or fold and dispose of properly in a trash can.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.