Differin, Acne Treatment, 0.5 oz (15 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Adapalene Gel 0.1%
- Previously Available Only by Prescription
- FDA Approved
- Dermatologist Developed
- Once Daily Topical Retinoid*
- Oil Free
- Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Developed and Tested
- Easy to use Pump
First FDA-approved over-the-counter topical retinoid** for acne treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
**Read carton and enclosed consumer information leaflet before using this product. Keep this carton and consumer information leaflet. They contain important information.
*Read consumer information leaflet before use.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use once daily.
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face.
- Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)*||Acne treatment|
|Carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water and sodium hydroxide.
May contain hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on damaged skin (cuts, abrasions, eczema, sunburn).
- if you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
When using this product
- limit sun exposure, including light from tanning beds, and use sunscreen when going outdoors
- do not wax to remove hair in areas where the product has been applied
- during the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue using as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe
- irritation (redness, itching, dryness, burning) is more likely to occur:
- in the first few weeks of use
- if using more than one topical acne medication at a time
- but irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product
- it may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results
- avoid product contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, immediately flush the area with water.
- wash hands after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you become pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, while using the product
- you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as itching, rash, hives, swelling of the lips, eyelids, and shortness of breath)
- irritation becomes severe
- you see no improvement after 3 months of once daily use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 68º-77ºF protect from freezing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.