Dermal, Foot Peeling Exfoliating Mask, 2 Pairs
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- #Exfoliating Foot #Foot Peeling #Baby Foot
- Removes Dead Skin to Reveal New Skin Beneath
- Socks Type
For Healthy Feet, Remove Dead Skin
- Collagen Essence made by concentrating AHA, BHA and PHA ingredients that are effective in exfoliating dead skin cells removes dead skin cells and makes your feet smooth and soft.
- Collagen and vitamin A&E ingredients provide rich nutrition to make healthy and beautiful feet.
- Ceramide and aloe ingredients with excellent moisturizing effect make dry and rough feet moist and shiny.
- Allantoin, which calms skin, helps in effective and gentle exfoliation.
Visibly hydrated, softer, smoother feet.
- Wash your feet with warm water and dry them.
- Separate the mask with scissors along the perforation line and wear it on both feet.
- Using the built-in sticker, tie the mask to the ankle so that it does not move and fix it. It is more effective if you wear additional socks after wearing.
- After 60-90 minutes, take off the mask and wash your feet thoroughly with lukewarm water (for strong exfoliation, around 90 minutes is recommended).
- Do not forcefully remove the dead skin cells from the feet as they will come off naturally from about 3 to 7 days.
Water (aqua), alcohol denat., propyl alcohol, lactic acid, glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, dimethyl sulfone, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, benzyl alcohol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, salicylic acid, panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, butylene glycol, allantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, gluconolactone, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, retinyl palmitate, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, ethylhexylglycerin, phospholipids, hydrogenated lecithin, diethoxyethyl succinate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceramide np, tocopherol, limonene.
- If the following signs occur, please stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. 1) Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy and etc during and after use. 2) Avoid using on irritated or sunburned skin by direct sunlight.
- Stop using on troubled skin part including eczema.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Stored at room temperature only and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Test on some skin to check for skin abnormalities.
- Do not use on children under 3 years of age.
- Consult with a specialist as it contains a high concentration of AHA ingredients, which may cause side effects People with a history of allergies should use it with caution.
- Never use it if there is an abnormality such as a wound, eczema, or dermatitis.
- After 3-7 days, the keratin begins to peel off, and the peeling period is individual. There is a difference depending on the skin condition of the person.