Cure Natural, Natural Aqua Gel, 8.82 oz (250 ml)
- No Fragrance
- No Coloring
- No Preservatives
- For All Skin Types
- Natural Exfoliating Gel
- Made with 91% Activated Hydrogen Water
Gently removes layers of dry, dead or rough skin to obtain ideal, clear, firm, and smooth skin!
- Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
- Pump the nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain the appropriate amount of gel onto your fingertips and apply to the desired area. Leave on skin for a few moments to allow cure to react with the dead skin cells.
- Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Do not rub too hard.) The gel will turn to a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
- Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skin care routine.
- For best results, use Natural Aqua Gel Cure twice a week.
*Once a thin layer of dried skin is removed, it allows the other skincare products that you use daily to work into your skin more effectively.
**Cure can also be used on other parts of the body where dead skin cells tend to accumulate, such as hands, elbow, neck, and knees.
Water, glycerin, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium chloride, stear trimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, butylene glycol.
Do not apply the gel when your skin has problems, such as irritation, rash, swelling, cuts, etc. In the event of an allergic reaction, please stop use immediately. If the gel gets into eye(s), rinse immediately with warm water. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight. It is recommended that you finish the product within 6 months after opening.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.