Cultures for Health, Vegan Yogurt, 4 Packets, .06 oz (1.6 g)
- Cultures for Health
- Starter Culture
- Non GMO
- Make It Yours
- Homemade Vegan Yogurt
- Make Rich, Tangy, Vegan Yogurt
Once activated, this starter culture can make up to two quarts of vegan yogurt.
In the Bag:
- (4) packets of dehydrated vegan yogurt starter culture.
- Instructions for activating and maintaining the starter culture.
- Additive-free soy milk (substitutes: raw nut milk, coconut milk, and rice milk.)
- Yogurt maker (or similiar appliance that will hold at 108-110ºF)
Rice maltodextrin, lactic bacteria (s. thermophilus, l. acidophilus, l. casei, delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, l. rhamnosus, bifidobacterium bifidum).
Manufactured in facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.
|Serving Size: 0.4 g|
|Serving Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Refrigerate for long-term storage.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.