Cultures for Health, San Francisco Sourdough, 1 Packet, .19 oz (5.4 g)
- Cultures for Health
- Non GMO
- Make It Yours
- Homemade Sourdough Bread
- Make Loaf After Loaf of Artisan-Style Sourdough Bread
- Starter Culture Made From Organic White Wheat Flour
In The Bag:
- (1) Packet of dehydrated San Francisco sourdough starter culture
- Instructions for activating and maintaining the starter culture
- All-purpose white flour (organic recommended)
Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures.
Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
|Serving Size: 5.4 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Refrigerate for long-term storage.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.