Crest, Pro-Health Advanced, Fluoride Toothpaste, Deep Clean Mint, 5.1 oz (144 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- ADA Accepted American Dental Association
- Protects Against Areas Dentists Check Most
- Patented Stannous Fluoride Technology
- Fluoride Toothpaste for Anticavity and Sensitive Teeth
- Deep Cleans by Killing Germs** in Hard to Reach Places
- Cavities, Gingivitis, Acid Erosion*, Sensitivity, Plaque, Tartar, Whitening, Freshens Breath
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
*Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.
- Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
|Stannous Fluoride 0.454% (0.16% w/v Fluoride Ion)
||Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste|
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, peg-6, water, zinc lactate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium gluconate, sodium saccharin, trisodium phosphate, xanthan gum, PVP, carrageenan, blue 1.
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth.
Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
See you dentist regularly.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.