Crest, Pro Health Advanced, Enamel Care Mouthwash, +Fluoride, Alcohol Free, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Rebuilds Weakened Enamel
- Protects Against Cavities
- Freshens Breath
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
- Cleans the Whole Mouth
- Strengthens Teeth*
- Strengthens Enamel to Helps Prevent Cavities
- Use with Pro-Health™ Products from Crest® and Oral-B® to Promote Healthy Teeth & Gums
Use: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
*When added to a good oral care routine by strengthening enamel in some cases, rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
To open: Remove printed band; squeeze tabs and turn.
To close: Turn cap until it clicks.
|Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, cetylpyridinium chloride, flavor, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sucralose, poloxamer 407, propylparaben, disodium phosphate, red 33, green 3.
Important: Read directions for proper use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.