Crest, Kids, Anticavity Fluoride Rinse, Alcohol Free, Strawberry Rush, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Reaches Where Brushing May Miss
- Child-Resistant Cap
- Designed for Kids 6 & Up
Read directions for proper use.
- Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing you teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish the 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
To open: Remove printed band. Turn slightly. Squeeze at ridges and open.
To close: Turn cap until it clicks.
|Sodium fluoride (0.02%)
(0.01 w/v fluoride ion)
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, polysorbate 80, benzoic acid, flavor, sucralose, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, red 33.|
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Bottle sealed with printed band for your protection.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.