A+D, Diaper Rash Cream with Dimethicone and Zinc Oxide, 4 oz (113 g)
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Use at First Sign of Diaper Rash
- Helps Treat & Calm Diaper Rash
- Allows Skin to Heal Naturally
- Paraben-Free & Dye-Free
- Moisturizing with Aloe
- Trusted for Over 60 Years
- Helps Seal Out Wetness to Allow Skin to Heal Naturally.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
|Dimethicone 1%||Diaper rash cream|
|Zinc oxide 10%||Diaper rash cream|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis extract, benzyl alcohol, coconut oil, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, glyceryl oleate, light mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, synthetic beeswax, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 20º to 25º C (68º to 77ºF).
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.