Coppertone, UltraGuard, Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 70, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- Est. 1944
- Protects Against Damaging UVA/UVB Rays
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 70
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%||Sunscreen|
Water, butylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose, glyceryl stearate, behenyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), sodium ascorbyl phosphate, stearic acid, palmitic acid, lauryl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, lecithin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, chlorphenesin, cellulose gum, butylated PVP, disodium EDTA
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.