Cetaphil, Cracked Skin Repair Balm, 3 oz (85 g)
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Facial Skincare Brand
- Skin Protectant
- Very Rough and Cracked Skin
- With Beta Glucan to Help Soothe
- Relieves and Softens
- Protects Cracked Skin to Promote Healing
- Gentle Enough for Daily Use on Sensitive Skin
- Fragrance Free
- Appropriate for Diabetic Skin
This intensely moisturizing balm absorbs in less than a minute, soothes cracked skin, and leaves skin feeling instantly soft and smooth.
Hypoallergenic formula creates a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
5 Signs Skin Sensitivity - Defends against 5 Signs of Skin Sensitivity
- Weakened Skin Barrier
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
Apply generously to affected area as needed.
|Dimethicone 1%||Skin protectant|
|Behenyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium polyacrylate, water, yeast beta-glucan.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.