California Gold Nutrition, LactoBif Probiotics, 100 Billion CFU, 30 Veggie Capsules
- California Gold Nutrition LactoBif Probiotics
- Available in 5, 30 & 100 Billion CFU per Veggie Capsule
- Exclusively using FloraFIT® Probiotics by Danisco®
- 8 Active & Clinically Researched Probiotic Strains¹
- Individually Double-foil Blister Sealed
- No Refrigeration Necessary²
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Formulated to Contain: No Dairy, No Gluten, No GMOs, No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- iTested Quality Confirmed & 100% Gold Guarantee
California Gold Nutrition Lactobif Probiotic formulas contain 8 active and clinically researched probiotic strains (5 Lactobacilli & 3 Bifidobacteria) exclusively using FloraFIT® Probiotics from Danisco®.
Research suggests the probiotic strains within Lactobif Probiotic formulas are extremely resistant to low pH and gastrointestinal conditions (e.g. acid, bile, pepsin and pancreatin), as well as adhere to the intestinal cell lines.¹
Benefits of Individuality, Double-foil Blister Sealed Probiotics:
- Optimal Barrier to Oxygen, Moisture & Light
- Ensures Product Integrity & Protection
- Tamper Resistant & Tamper Evident
- Shelf Stable & No Refrigeration Necessary²
- Guaranteed Potency²
Creating homemade fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, kvass, etc is an art that requires specific probiotic culture starter products. Our LactoBif is not formulated to be used as a starter but LactoBif Probiotic capsules can be opened and the powder inside added to smoothies, shakes, etc.
¹In Vitro studies conducted by probiotic raw material supplier.
Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (non-GMO vegetable source), and silica.
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered CGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements. Individually Double-Foil Blister Sealed for quality and your protection. Do not use if Blister Pack material is punctured or missing.
1Room Temperature, Shelf-Stable: Best stored at controlled room temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Extended exposure to higher than recommended storage temperatures may cause product degradation and the reduction of live and active probiotic bacteria. Potency guaranteed until expiration date when stored in a cool, dry place at 77°F (25°C) or below. Refrigeration is not required, but highly recommended.1
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.