Boiron, SinusCalm, Sinus Relief, 2 Tubes, Approx. 80 Quick-Dissolving Pallets Per Tube
- Congestion & Pain
- Sinus Pressure
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Formerly Sinusalia®
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Take at First Sign of Sinus Pain
Uses*: Temporarily relieves sinus symptoms due to the common cold or allergies such as:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus pain
- Turn tube upside down.
- Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed into cap.
- Carefully remove cap and use it to pour pellets under the tongue.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours up to 6 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredients ( in each pallet)||Purpose|
|Belladonna 3C HPUS (0.14 mg)
(contains less than10-10 mg alkaloids per pallet)
|Relieves sinus pain with stuffy nose|
|Sanguinaria canadensis 3C HPUS (0.14mg)
(contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per pellet)
|Relieves sinus pain with runny nose|
|Spigelia anthelmia 3C HPUS (0.14mg)||Relieves sinus pain with postnasal drip|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
*C,K,CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen, or are accompanied by a fever.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information: Do not use if pellet dispenser seal is broken
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.