Boiron, Coffea, Sleep Aid, Meltaway Pellets, 30 C, 3 Tubes, 80 Pellets Each
- Restless Sleep Hyperactive Mind
- Coffea Cruda 30C
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Daytime Drowsiness
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- Total 240 Pellets
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- No Artifical Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, or Preservatives
Temporarily relieves occasional sleeplessness or restless sleep due to:
- Mental hyperactivity
- Racing thoughts
- Obsessive thoughts
- Worries or concerns
- Helps to reduce difficult falling asleep
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Turn tube upside down.
Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed.
Remove cap and pour pellets under the tongue.
|Active ingredient** (in each pellet)||Purpose|
|Coffea cruda 30C HPUS (0.443 mg)||Relieves sleeplessness with mental hyperactivity|
|Inactive ingredients: Lactose, sucrose|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying illness.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.