Bob's Red Mill, Potato Starch, Unmodified, Gluten Free, 22 oz (623 g)
- An Employee-Owned Company
- Gluten Free
- Premium Quality
- Use As A Thickener for Gravies, Sauces, and Soups
- Perfect for Gluten Free Baking
- Sourced Non-GMO Pledge
- You Can See Our Quality
- Kosher Pareve
As a boy, I loved helping my grandmother make her famous cinnamon rolls. She told me her secret was simple: always use the very best ingredients. As I grew up, I took her words to heart. I am proud to say my grandmother would approve of the superior potato starch you'll find in this package. It is nothing less than the very best!
- Use 4 tsp potato starch to substitute for every 1 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- If using to thicken liquid, it is best to first make a slurry of the potato starch with a small amount of water before incorporating into the larger batch. This will help eliminate clumping.
- Best used to thicken sauces and gravies just before serving.
- Contributes a light and fluffy texture to baked goods.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
Tested and confirmed gluten free in our quality control laboratory.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 52|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best sealed for freshness.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.