Bob's Red Mill, Milk Powder, Nonfat Dry, 22 oz (624 g)
- Resealable Package
- An Employee-Owned Company
- To Your Good Health® - Bob Moore
- Premium Quality
- Kosher Dairy
- You Can See Our Quality®
Keep real milk on hand, no refrigeration required. Excellent in baked goods like bread, rolls and muffins, or mix with water to make liquid milk. Made with no added hormones.
I've always believed that food is more than just sustenance, more than the sum of its nutrients. It's also shared experiences. It's memories. It's love. For the past 40 years, I've made it my mission to bring a wide variety of wholesome, delicious food to our customers, and I'm proud - and humbled - that so many people have put their trust in us. Thank you bringing Bob's Red Mill into your home.
To your good health, Bob Moore
- 3 Tbsp Bob's Red Mill® Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup cold Water
- Stir together nonfat dry milk powder and water until dissolved. Makes 1 cup.
- Add to smoothies, milkshakes and ice cream recipes for a creamier flavor and texture
- Add milk powder to make bread dough richer: if your recipe calls for 1 cup water, add 3 tablespoons milk powder and 1 cup water
Use for Homemade:
- Fresh cheese such as ricotta and cottage cheese
- White Sauce
- Pudding Mix
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (24 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 26|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||11 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.