Bob's Red Mill, Cornmeal, Coarse Grind , 1 lb 8 oz (680 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- An Employee-Owned Company
- To Your Health® Bob Moore
- Whole Grain
- Stone Ground
- Kosher Pareve
- You Can See Our Quality®
- 100% of the Whole Grain is Whole Grain
- 100% Whole Grain 41 g or More Per Serving
Our coarse cornmeal makes incredibly delicious cornbread, and here's why: we leave the corn germ and bran in. It's 100% stone ground, which results in cornmeal that isn't just tasty-it's a source of fiber, too. The coarse grind of this meal adds satisfying texture to muffins, pancakes, waffles and a host of other baked goods.
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill® Coarse Grind Cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Plain Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Butter, for pan
Combine cornmeal and buttermilk in a large bowl. Let sit for 30-45 minutes. Meanwhile, place a 10-inch cast iron skillet in the oven and preheat to 425ºF. Add the yogurt or sour cream, eggs , melted butter, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda to the cornmeal mixture and mix well. Using a hot pad, carefully remove the skillet from the oven. Place the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the skillet and swirl or spread until melted. Pour the batter into the hot skillet and carefully return the filled skillet to the oven. Reduce heat to 375ºF and cook until set, about 25 minutes. Makes 12 servings.
Whole grain corn.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (41 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 17|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.