Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate, French Vanilla, 1 lb. (462 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- 26 g Microfiltered Protein Per Serving
- From Free-Roaming Grass-Fed Cows
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Kosher Dairy
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar Added
- No Antibiotics/Hormones (rBGH)‡
- Provides Glutamic Acid & BCAAs
- No Artificial Sweeteners/Flavors
- 98% Lactose Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Instantized Powder
Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate provides fast-acting protein meaning its amino acids are easily and readily available to the body for immediate use - an especially important consideration for athletes to use after exercising to optimize the recovery phase by quickly replenishing the body's amino acid pool.
Unlike the common practice of using a heat-processed whey protein isolate that can denature (render useless) the protein and immunoglobulins, Bluebonnet employs a special low-temperature, microfiltration process that removes excess fat while leaving the protein undenatured and immunoglobulin intact.
Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate is sourced from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics or recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), also known as bovine somatotropin (BST)‡. Additionally, whey protein has the highest biological value (BV) of any protein on the market, which refers to a protein that has all of the essential amino acids in adequate quantities to sustain growth and development. That's why Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate uses high-quality, microfiltered whey protein isolate with important immunoglobulins, which help support the immune system. Whey is also a rich source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamic acid.
Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving
Values are based on amino acid milligram percentages per 26 grams of protein in a single serving of Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate Powder.
For athletes, sports enthusiasts, weekend warriors and active individuals, take Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate with:
- Bluebonnet's BCAAs Vegetable Capsules for building and repairing muscle.
- Bluebonnet's Super Fruit Vegetarian SOD Cantaloupe Fruit Extract Vegetable Capsules that contain superoxide dismutase (SOD) for reducing oxidative stress.
- Bluebonnet's L-Glutamine Powder for building lean muscle.
- Bluebonnet's Nucleotide Complex 500 mg Vegetable Capsules for producing energy and repairing muscle.
‡The Federal Government has determined there is no significant compositional difference in the milk or milk by-products from rBST or rBGH treated or untreated cows.
As a dietary supplement, add one scoop (33 g) of Bluebonnet's Whey Protein Isolate Powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or milk (dairy, almond, oat, rice or soy) and mix or shake until smooth. For best results, liquid should be very cold. Mixes instantly without the use of a blender.
Undenatured whey protein isolate, natural vanilla flavor, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, stevia extract (reb A).
Free of egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and rice.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1**|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3**|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1**|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0**|
|Calcium (from whey)||130 mg†||10|
|Phosphorus (from whey)||70 mg†||6|
|Magnesium (from whey)||20 mg†||5|
|Sodium (from whey)||60 mg†||3|
|Potassium (from whey)||160 mg†||3|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Mineral content is based on an average; amounts may vary.
|Amino Acid||% Total Protein||mg|
|Aspartic Acid||8.9%||2,315 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||15.1%||3,920 mg|
|Branched Chain Amino Acids|
|Glycomacropeptides (GmP)||15%||3,900 mg|
|Protease Peptone 5||5.0%||1,300 mg|
|Immunoglobulins (IgG)||2.0%||520 mg|
|Serum Albumins||<1%||250 mg|
|Values are based on an average calculation of Whey Protein Isolate.|
For adults use only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, light and moisture.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Servings per container are an approximate.
Note: This product is sold by weight, not volume. Therefore, settling of contents may occur during shipping.
Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.