Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen, Face, Mineral-Based Sunscreen, SPF 30+, 5 oz (141.7 g)
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- Trusted by Dermatologist for Over 20 Years
- Smart Bottle Technology - Bottle Turns Blue in Harmful UV Light
- Lightweight Daily Sun Protection
- Mineral-Based Sunscreen for Daily Wear
Did You Know?
Blue Lizard is named after a chameleon that changes color to protect itself... just like the lizard, your bottle will change color in harmful UV rays reminding you to protect yourself by applying sunscreen. It's Genius!
Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust.
Contains no fragrance or parabens making it ideal for sensitive skin.
Formulated with hyaluronic acid, caffeine and green tea to help soothe and protect.
At Blue Lizard we love sunshine too. It enhances our mood, warms our bodies and keeps us healthy... however, sun exposure can also cause problems like premature aging of the skin and, worse still, cancer. So protection, real protection, is critical - which is fine by us because that is what Blue Lizard sunscreens have been designed to do.
We are passionate about shielding you from the sun's harmful UV rays with mineral-based products that are fun, easy-to-use and offer real protection for you and your family.
That is why we have been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposure.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
1 ounce (6 tsp.) of sunscreen to cover exposed areas of the body.
Apply more than:
- 1 tsp to each leg.
- 2 tsp to torso and back.
- 1/2 tsp to each arm.
- 1/2 tsp to face and neck.
Adjust the amount of sunscreen based on your body size.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures:
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Reapply to dry skin:
- At least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
|Zinc Oxide 8%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, C13-14 isoparaffin, caffeine, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, cyclomethicone, hyaluronic acid, laureth-7, lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 methicone, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, purified water, and tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)|
Keep out of reach of children.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Rash or irritation occurs.
Do not use:
- On damaged or broken skin.
- If allergic to any ingredient.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.