Blistex, Medicated Lip Protectant/Sunscreen, SPF 15, 0.15 oz (4.25 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Seals in Moisture to Soothe & Prevent Dry Lips
- Smooth Easy-Gliding Protection
Blistex Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Its easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.
Dry, Chapped Lips: Blistex Lip Balm contains three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in moisture to alleviate dryness and prevent reoccurrence. It also glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Octinoxate 6.6% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octisalate 4.4% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, camphor, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavor, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, lanolin oil, menthol, methyl salicylate, mineral oil, ozokerite, paraffin, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, red 6 lake, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, titanium dioxide.|
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.