Biore, The Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 14 Nose Strips
- Value Size
- Free Your Pores!
- Instantly Unclogs Pores by Removing Dirt, Oil & Blackheads
- Breakup with Blackheads
- Dermatologist Tested
Problem pores are no more with Bioré skincare products:
- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
- Pore Unclogging Scrub
Let's face it
Squeezing blackheads is bad for your skin. Why make the problem worse, especially when it's so easy to pull off your deepest clean?
What it does
With proprietary Japanese technology, Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work like a magnet, instantly locking onto and lifting out deep-down dirt, oil and blackhead, so you get the deepest clean. It may be disgusting...but it's also oddly satisfying. And in just 10 minutes it cleans weeks' worth of dirt buildup. When used weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish.
- Remove strip from pouch, Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth slide down, pressing down to ensure contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff at edges, pulling toward center.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Polyquaternium-37, silica, water, glycerin, polysilicone-13, peg-12 dimethicone, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, aluminum hydroxide, butylene glycol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract.
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.