Biore, Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Combo Pack, Nose + Face, 14 Strips
- Free Your Pores!
- Blackhead Fighting Duo for Face & Nose
- Breakup with Blackheads
- 7 Nose + 7 Face Strips
- Dermatologist Tested
Problem pores are no more with Biore skincare products:
- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
- Pore Unclogging Scrub
Let's face it
Dirt and oil don't discriminate. The blackheads they cause can pop up anywhere, and you've go to be ready at any time to face them.
What it does
With proprietary Japanese technology, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work like a magnet, instantly locking onto and lifting out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, so you get the deepest clean. Nose strips are designed just for your nose, while face strips can be used anywhere, clogged pores might appear. You can remove weeks' worth of dirt buildup in just 10 minutes. When used weekly, you will have fewer clogged pores and the appearance of pores will actually diminish.
- Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strip, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strop won't stick if skin is dry.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth slide down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to touch - like papier mache.
- Slowly and carefully peel off stating at edges, pulling toward center.
Polyquaternium-37, silica, water, glycerin, polysilicone-13, peg-12 dimethicone, titanium dioxide, methylparaben, aluminum hydroxide, butylene glycol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract.
- For nose strip; use only on the nose.
- For face strip; avoid using around the eyes.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it become stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days on nose or same area of the face.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.