Aveeno, Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance-Free, 18 fl oz (532 ml)
- Dimethicone Skin Protectant
- Helps Heal Very Dry Skin
- Clinically Proven
- Soothes Sensitive or Itchy, Extra-Dry Skin
- Dermatologist Therapeutic Recommended Brand
- With Triple Oat Complex & Natural Shea Butter
Is a rich, yet-fast absorbing, therapeutic lotion that helps help and relieve very dry skin. It starts to work immediately to nourish and restore essential moisture so that skin looks and feels soft and healthier. It's also steroid-free, effective on itchy, extra-dry skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- With Triple Oat Complex with oat flour, oat extract & oat oil
- With Natural Shea Butter
- 24 Hour Moisture
- Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin.
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Apply as needed.
|Dimethicone 1.2%||Skin Protectant|
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, steareth-20, sodium chloride, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,
avena sativa (oat) kernel extract.
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Animal bites.
- Serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.