Aveeno, Active Naturals, Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Dermatologist Recommended
- New Formula!
- External Analgesic/Skin Protectant
- Fast Acting Soothing Itch Relief of Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac, Insect Bites
- Soothes Chicken Pox Rash and Allergic Itches
- With Triple Oat Complex
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy/oak/sumac.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Calamine (3%)||Skin Protectant|
|Pramoxine HCI (1%)||External Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, camphor, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, petrolatum, sodium chloride, water.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately,
Store at room temperature
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.