Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils, Rescued, Thirst Quenching Recovery Conditioner, For Natural Curls, Coils & Waves, 15 oz (426 g)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Curl & Coils
- Grapeseed Style & Shine Recipes
- No Mineral Oil/No Petrolatum/No Silicones
- Enriched with Avocado & Tamanu Oils
Resuscitate chronically dry, damaged or lifeless hair with Aunt Jackie's Grapeseed Oil remedy. Enhanced with a nourishing fusion of Wheat Protein, Shea Butter, Avocado & Tamanu Oils, this recovery treatment deep conditions and instantly leaves hair feeling softer, smoother, and mega-hydrated. Helps seal in moisture.
Just when tresses start to flatline, Aunt Jackie's comes to the rescue with this ultra-hydrating, deep conditioning treatment. Picked fresh from the Grapeseed Style & Shine collection, nourishing Grapeseed Oil is blended with the reparative & growth benefits of Avocado and Tamanu Oils to revive and recover dry and damaged hair. You'll notice a dramatic difference in the way your hair looks and feels after the first use. Rescued! is great therapy for your wash day routine and an excellent recovery remedy when used after a clarifying shampoo. This product contains no petrolatum or mineral oil, keeping hair from feeling oily & weighed down.
On clean, damp hair, apply a generous amount all over hair, making sure hair is coated from roots to ends. As an intensive repair treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a warm hooded dryer for 10 minutes. Remove cap and rinse all traces from hair. As a regular rinse-out conditioning treatment, leave on for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly. Towel blot hair and style as usual.
Water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, parfum, polyquaternium-37 vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, behentrimonium methosulfate, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, cetyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, phenoxyethanol; persea gratissima (avocado) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, linum usitatissimum seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, ppg-1 trideth-6, acrylamidopropyltrimonium chloride/acrylamide copolymer hydrolyzed wheat protein, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lodopropynyl butylcarbamate, hydrolyzed quinoa, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, butylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl salicylate.
Keep out of reach of children. Hair burns; always keep hair away from sparks, open flames and excessive heat. Avoid getting into eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.