Annie's Homegrown, Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Shells and White Cheddar, 6 oz (170 g)
- Bunny of Approval
- USDA Organic
- Organic Is Always Non GMO
- Made With Love By Annie's
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Made with Goodness!
- No Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors
- Organic Cheese from Cows Raised without Antibiotics or Synthetic Hormones*
Goodness starts in the soil. So we grow our yumminess from the ground up. We source quality, organic ingredients that make us all proud. It's more than delicious - it's earth-happy too.
**No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows.
Yum in 10 Minutes
- Boil 6 cups water in a medium saucepan
- Stir in pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally
- Drain pasta in colander while pasta is draining…
- Add 3 tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. Richer flavor: add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Sprinkle cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
Organic pasta (organic wheat flour), organic dried cheddar cheese (organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), organic whey, salt, sodium phosphate, silicon dioxide (for anticaking).
Contains wheat and milk ingredients.
We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.