ALLMAX, QuickMass, Rapid Mass Gain Catalyst, Cookies & Cream, 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)
Why Health Central USA?
* Nation-Wide Shipping!
* Local Dallas delivery coming soon! We are building out the online infrastructure now.
* Quality - We offer the biggest selection of name brand products.
* No Restock Fees - Our competitors charge restock fees because they know you will be returning their inferior products.
* Lowest Price Guaranteed (Must be the exact same item / UPC code at retail price).
* Easy Returns - We even supply the return address label.
* Refunds Go back to the form of payment you used - Our competition gives you store credit because they know you will never use it.
* Longest Warranty Period Available - We encourage you to compare our warranty period to our competitors.
* Flexible Payment Options Including - (Shop Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, G Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay).
* Amazon Pay - You can use your Amazon account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* PayPal - You can use your PayPal account for a quick easy checkout & rest assured if something goes wrong you have their backing to make it right.
* Don't have any money?? No Problem! Use PayPal Credit. Simply choose the PayPal Option during your checkout. Once logged in choose the pay later option.
* 4.7 out of 5 Star Google Seller Rating / Product Reviews (Don't take chances buying from a store with no reviews).
* Featured Google Trusted Store Verified Reviews.
* American / English Speaking Customer Service Reps / Domestic Returns.
- We specialize in sourcing hard-to-find and high-demand products. Often times these products are experiencing a sudden surge in demand. ( For example, a surge in demand due to a celebrity using a certain product or a social media video with the product that has gone viral.) This oftentimes results in intermittent stock-outs that can happen within minutes of receiving stock.
- Our area of expertise is delivering products within the continental USA.
- We currently fulfill over 23,500 orders each month.
- In addition to shipping and delivering to the entire continental USA, we also try to support our local Dallas community with excellent shipping rates and fast delivery.
At Health Central USA, we are proud to be the largest supplier of high-quality health supplements and vitamins in the United States. Our online store, HealthCentralUSA.com, offers a wide variety of genuine products that have undergone numerous studies and tests to ensure their high potency. We have over 100,000 products available, including the best brands from around the world. Our goal is to fulfill our customers' daily nutritional and supplement needs with affordable prices and exclusive deals and offers. Whether you're looking for supplements for weight loss, vitamins, protein, iron, magnesium, natural products, hair loss, or Medical, we have you covered. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries, and all payments are 100% secure. Shop smarter by comparing prices of similar products from different brands and choose what suits you best. With over 500,000 regular customers, Health Central USA is the most trusted online vitamin and supplement store. Empower your body and lead a healthy, fulfilling life with Health Central USA.
- Clean For Athletes - Banned Substance Tested
- Science - Innovation - Quality - Results
- AM - PM - Post
- 64 Grams Protein - 1 Per 4 Scoop Serving
- University-Based Lean Mass Research
- Gain Lean Body Mass Fast
- 1010 Nutrient-Dense Calories
- 24 Added Vitamins and Minerals
- 1010 Calories1
- Lab Tested - Every Lot
- 3:1 - Carb:Pro1
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Informed Choice - We Test, You Trust
- Regularly Tested for Banned Substances
- cGMP Registered Facility
- 100% Whole Protein Source
- No Artificial Color / Dye
- Kosher Dairy
- Sweetened with Sucralose
Lean Mass Gains: Over 1,000 Calories Per Serving!
1010 Calories Per Serving
University Research-Based Science For Maximum Mass: Quickmass® packs 1010 Mass-Building Calories into every serving in cold water, no milk required! During one 8-week Gold-Standard (double-blind, placebo-controlled) study conducted at California State University, test subjects provided the same calorie content as 2 servings of Quickmass® per day gained 4.5 times as much fat-free mass and increased chest size by 1 inch.
64 g of Sustained Release Protein to Build Mass: MassPro™ creates a rapid and sustained delivery of muscle-building proteins that work continuously all day to help you recover and grow. Power up your Muscle Protein Synthesis and fuel your lean mass gains!
Carb Plex™: Optimal 3:1 Carb to Protein Ratio:
CARBPLEX™ provides the calories your body needs to grow all day with no sugar added! CARBPLEX™ absorbs up to 20 times more slowly than sugar providing the ultimate MASS FUEL for your gains! The QUICKMASS® carbohydrate blend is powered by healthy, long-chain and complex carbohydrates such as sweet potato, rolled oats and quinoa along with scientifically studied and tested carbs like Cyclo-D and Soluble Corn Fibre, a natural prebiotic.
Unsurpassed: The AllMax Quality Guaranteed
Every ingredient added and every lot produced is laboratory-tested for purity and potency to ensure consistent product quality and integrity every time, guaranteed. Quickmass® goes through the exclusive ALLMAX 5-stage quality testing protocol.
Clean for Athletes - Banned Substances Tested
This product has been skip-lot tested for banned substances for the assurance of athletes and supplement users under the informed choice program.
1 Per 4 Scoop Serving
Take 1 scoop 4 times per day. Mix or shake 1 scoop of powder with approx. 125 ml cold water or low-fat milk immediately before consumption.
Mass complex [medium & long chain maltodextrin complex, cyclo-d (highly-branched cyclic dextrin), waxy maize starch, sweet potato powder, oat fiber, quinoa flour), protein blend [whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate], prebiotic [soluble corn fiber], enzyme blend [protease, bromelain], cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors, coconut creamer [coconut oil, soluble corn fiber, sodium caseinate, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide], peanut flour, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, sucralose, coconut milk powder.
Allergen Warning: Contains milk (whey), peanut, coconut (oil), wheat, soy (lecithin). Produced in a facility that also handles egg, tree nut, sesame, fish, crustacean and shellfish products.
Contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
Use only as directed. This product is to be used by adults only. This product contains milk by-products / derivatives. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; if you have liver or kidney disease, gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents or are having surgery; or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. If you are taking any prescription medication, consult a healthcare practitioner. Ensure to adequately hydrate (drink enough fluid) before, during, and after exercise. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Hypersensitivity / allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Stop use if hypersensitivity / allergy, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea occurs. This product provides 230 mg of Sodium per day. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if inner seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
California Warning: Lead is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. Consuming this product can expose you to more than 0.0000005 g of lead. Prop 65.
|Serving Size:||Per 4 scoops (265 g†)||Per 1 scoops (65 g†)|
|Servings:||Per Container: ~6||Per Container: ~24|
|Amount||% Daily Value||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%^||2 g||3%^|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%^||1.3 g||7%^|
|Cholesterol||180 mg||60%||45 mg||15%^|
|Total Carbohydrate||172 g||63%^||43 g||16%^|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||11%^||1 g||4%^|
|Total Sugars||12 g||‡||3 g||‡|
|Added Sugars||8 gº||16%^||2 gº||4%^|
|Protein||64 g||16 g|
|Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate)
||360 mcg RAE||40%||90 mcg RAE`||10%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
||100 mg||111%||25 mg||28%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)
||10 mcg||50%||2.5 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin E (as di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
||10 mg AT||67%||2.5 mg AT||17%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride)
||1.6 mg||133%||0.4 mg||33%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin)||1.6 mg||123%||0.4 mg||31%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)
||20 mg||125%||5 mg||31%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)
||2 mg||118%||0.5 mg||29%|
||432 mcg DFE
(260 mcg folic acid)
|108%||108 mcg DFE
(65 mcg folic acid)
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
||8.8 mcg||367%||2.2 mcg||92%|
|Biotin (as Biotin)
||50 mcg||167%||12.5 mcg||42%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate)||6 mg||120%||1.5 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Tricalcium Phosphate)
||556 mg||43%||140 mg||11%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate)
||6 mg||33%||1.6 mg||9%|
|Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate)
||360 mg||30%||90 mg||7%|
|lodine (as Potassium Iodide)
||76 mcg||51%||19 mcg||13%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
||180 mg||43%||45 mg||11%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
||10.4 mg||95%||2.6 mg||24%|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)
||48 mcg||87%||12 mcg||22%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)
||1.6 mg||178%||0.4 mg||44%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)
||2 mg||87%||0.5 mg||22%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)
||32 mcg||91%||8 mcg||23%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate)
||76 mcg||169%||19 mcg||42%|
||240 mg||10%||60 mg||3%|
||560 mg||12%||140 mg||3%|
|^ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.
°Naturally occurring from maltodextrin.
†Due to natural variations in product density, resulting from settling and/or humidity, the values are approximate. Shake product before use. Product is sold by weight and serving size is on an "as dry" basis.
|QuickMass® Protein Profile - Per 4 Scoop Serving|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAA)|
|Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)|
|L-Aspartic Acid||6130 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||10450 mg|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile is naturally occurring from 100% Whole Protein Sources and may vary slightly.|
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.