Alka-Seltzer, Gold, 36 Effervescent Tablets
- Anhydrous Citric Acid / Antacid
- Potassium Bicarbonate / Antacid
- Sodium Bicarbonate / Antacid
- Less Sodium than Alka-Seltzer Original
- Each Tablet Contains: Potassium 135 mg
- Each Tablet Contains: Sodium 309 mg
Fast Relief Of:
- Upset Stomach
- Acid Indigestion
- Fully dissolve tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking.
|Adults and children 12 years and over.||2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.||Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.|
|Adults 60 years and over.||2 tablets every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.||Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.|
|Children under 12 years.||1 tablet every 4 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.||Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.|
- Place two (2) tablets in 4 oz of water. Dissolve tablets completely.
- You do not have to drink any of the residue that may be on the bottom of the glass. The medicines of Alka-Seltzer are in the water.
Take Alka-Seltzer any time - morning, noon, or night - when you need relief from heartburn, upset stomach and acid indigestion.
|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Anhydrous citric acid 1000 mg||Antacid|
|Potassium bicarbonate 344 mg||Antacid|
|Sodium bicarbonate (heat-treated) 1050 mg||Antacid|
|Inactive ingredients: Magnesium stearate, mannitol|
|Alka-Seltzer Gold in water contains principally the antacids sodium citrate and potassium citrate.|
Do not use in pouch is torn or open.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Kidney disease.
- A potassium or sodium-restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product dot not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.