Alba Botanica, Natural Hawaiian Sunscreen, SPF 45, 4 oz (113 g)
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
- Green Tea
- Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Reef Safe
- No Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, or Animal Testing
- 100% Natural Fragrance
- Botanically Moisturizing Sunscreen
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Hain Celestial
- 100% Vegetarian Ingredients
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other protective measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm and wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
|Octyl Salicylate 5.0%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water), cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, VP/Hexadecene copolymer, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract*, tocopheryl acetate, alcohol*, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, citric acid, linalyl acetate, polysorbate 60, sodium chloride, sodium stearoyl glutamate, sorbitan olivate, triethyl citrate, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
|Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs.
No: Gluten, animal testing, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates or harmful sulfates.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.