Advanced Clinicals, Dark Spot, Spot Corrector, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- With Restorative Cocoa Butter
- Improves the Appearance of Dark Spots and Dull Skin
- Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Vitamin E Instantly Smooth and Refine Skin
- Rapidly Exfoliate with Renewing Lactic Acid
- Dark Spots
- Sun Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
Spa Size up to 250 treatments
- Hyaluronic Acid renews skin's moisture helping skin recover from visible sun damage
- Green Tea helps diminish signs of aging and supports antioxidant skin renewal
- Visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots with brightening Licorice Extract
- Improve the appearance of discoloration with natural skin-brightening Marine Extracts
- Lactic Acids helps slough away dead cells, renewing skin naturally
Glycerin, a natural humectant, and Aloe Vera, an instant hydrator, combine to form the base of this formula helping to deliver active ingredients. Licorice and Marine Extracts work together to reduce visible discoloration in the skin. Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E support a visibly smooth, healthy complexion. Dynamic integration of all these ingredients visibly improve the overall health of the skin. With committed use, you will see a rapid decrease in the appearance of dark spots, blotchy skin tones and sun damage.
After cleansing, gently massage a nickel-sized amount of Advanced Clinicals Dark Spot Spot Corrector on to skin, focusing on blotchy areas and dark spots.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, lactic acid, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, isopropyl myristate, tapioca starch, algae extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, sodium hyaluronate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, arctostaphylos uva ursi leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopheryl acetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl phosphate, caprylyl glycol, butylene glycol, sodium polyacrylate, cetearyl dimethicone, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, fragrance.
For external use only. If irritation develops discontinue use. If product enters eye, flush thoroughly with water. If accidentally ingested contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that can increase your skin's sensitivity to sunlight. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for 2 weeks afterwards.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.