21st Century, Alaska Wild Fish Oil, Mega Omega 3, 1950 mg /1350 mg, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels
- 1950 mg Fish Oil Per Serving
- 1350 mg of Omega-3 Per Serving
- Heart Health Support
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested
- GMP Current Good Manufacturing Practice
- 1350 mg - Total EPA/DHA Omega-3 Per Serving
- East to Swallow - Smaller Softgels
- Heart Health - Daily Support
- No Fishy Aftertaste
Mega Omega-3 Guaranteed Potency
- Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 fatty acids
- Exclusive process to preserve whole oil Omega-3 concentrations
- Omega-3 fatty acids help support healthy heart, joint, immune, skin, brain & memory and nervous systems
- Free from harmful toxins
- Naturally stable with antioxidants, which prevent rancidity
- Molecularly distilled
- Tested for quality
- Enteric coated softgels to prevent reflux and fish burps
As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) softgels daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Gelatin, glycerin, water. Contains <2% of: Ammonium hydroxide, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, mixed tocopherols, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid, vanillin.
Contains soy and fish (anchovy, cod, herring, mackerel, salmon, sardine, sprat) ingredients.
No added sugar, salt, yeast or artificial colors.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g||**|
|Fish Oil||1,950 mg||**|
|Total EPA/DHA Omega-3||1,350 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||965 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||385 mg||**|
|† Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications (especially blood thinners), planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and contact a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
While HealthCentralUSA strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by HealthCentralUSA.